User Provided Information
The Application obtains the information you provide when you download and register the Application. Registration with us is mandatory in order to be able to use the Application.
When you use a Live Account with any financial institution and use our Application to connect with that account, you generally provide your name, address, email address, age, user name, password and other registration information.
We use information about you in the following ways:
– We use your personal details and information obtained from other sources for the purpose of satisfying regulatory and legal requirements, for marketing, administration and customer services, to ensure that the content and services that we offer are tailored to your needs and interests. We keep your information for a reasonable period for these purposes. We may need to share your information with our service providers and agents. Generally, we require that third party organizations who handle or obtain personal information as service providers acknowledge its confidentiality and undertake to respect an individual’s right to privacy and comply with Data Protection principles including this Policy;
– We or agents acting on our behalf may: o perform identity, money laundering and fraud prevention checks and may pass your details onto other group companies and other organizations (including law enforcement agencies) involved in fraud prevention and detection who may use your information in the same way;
– By providing us with your personal information you give us your consent to process your personal data for the above purposes. You also agree on the transfer of your information, for the aforementioned goals, by us to others countries or jurisdictions;
Confidentiality and Personal Data Protection. Do third parties see and/or have access to information obtained by the Application?
-The Company may collect client information directly from the Client (in his completed Account Opening Application Form or otherwise) or from other persons including, for example, the credit reference agencies, fraud prevention agencies, banks, other financial institutions, third authentication service providers and the providers of public registers.
– Client information which the Company holds is to be treated by the Company as confidential and will not be used for any purpose other than in connection with the provision, administration and improvement of the Services, anti-money laundering and due diligence checks, for research and statistical purposes and for marketing purposes. Information already in the public domain, or already possessed by the Company without a duty of confidentiality will not be regarded as confidential.
– The Company has the right to disclose Client information (including recordings and documents of a confidential nature, card details) in the following circumstances:
– Where required by law or a court order by a competent Court.
– Where requested by any regulatory authority having control or jurisdiction over the Company or the Client or their associates or in whose territory the Company has Clients.
– To relevant authorities to investigate or prevent fraud, money laundering or other illegal activity.
– To credit reference and fraud prevention agencies, third authentication service providers, banks and other financial institutions for credit checking, fraud prevention, anti-money laundering purposes, identification or due diligence checks of the Client. To do so they may check the details the Client supplied against any particulars on any database (public or otherwise) to which they have access. They may also use Client details in the future to assist other companies for verification purposes. A record of the search will be retained by the Company.
– To market research call centers that provide telephone or email surveys with the purpose to improve the services of the Company, in such a case only the contact details the data will be provided.
– To an Affiliate of the Company or any other company in the same group of the Company. If investingFF © is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of this information, as well as any choices you may have regarding this information.
Automatically Collected Information
In addition, the Application may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile devices unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system and information about the way you use the Application.
This Application does not collect precise information about the location of your mobile device.
You can stop all collection of information by the Application easily by uninstalling the Application. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network. You can also request to opt-out via email, at [email protected]
We will retain User Provided data for as long as you use the Application and for a reasonable time thereafter because of the regulations. If you’d like us to delete User Provided Data that you have provided via the Application, please contact us at [email protected] and we will respond in a reasonable time.
We do not allow to persons under the age of 18 to use the application. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at [email protected]. We will delete such information from our files within a reasonable time.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, our Application. Please be aware that, although we endeavor provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the Application, or have questions about our practices, please contact us via email at [email protected]